Let's Conquer Lung CancerCreate a page
Lung cancer is by far the leading cause of cancer death among both men and women, making up almost 25% of all cancer deaths. This #LungCancerAwarenessMonth, sign up to fundraise for the American Cancer Society and make a difference in the fight against lung cancer.
Click the CREATE A PAGE button to create your personalized fundraising page.
Share your fundraiser with friends and family.
Raise funds to support your cause. Every donation will add up!
Lung Cancer Resources
Visit the American Cancer Society's lung cancer guide for resources and more information about lung cancer types, prevention, treatments, and more.
- Information about lung cancer
- Key statistics for lung cancer
- What's new in lung cancer research
- Stay away from tobacco
- Tobacco is the most direct cause of lung cancer, but it's not the only one
- Environmental health and lung cancer